Status
Not open for further replies.

Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
i am posting this thread becaus e i wan to make a lawsuit against YESaCLIENT .
he have do a murder twice to me:
i was meeting with Neeven_ at the spawn to carry it at Plam Bay, then we have met that player.
he have killed me twice and he have killed Neeven_ several times (at least i remember that). we was on the road in front of the palace.

i am sure that reading the kills list on the server files you will note this without my proof (because i don't know why but i can't apply my proof image)

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@YESaCLIENT is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @YESaCLIENT , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @[COLOR=rgb(0, 89, 179)]bharatj[/COLOR] will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case. I believe they do not have a forum account so it will be the DoJ's responsibility for locating and serving the summons.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@Supermetro
Regarding your uploading problem, I would recommend using a website like Imgur.

Link: https://imgur.com/upload?beta

Then, simply paste the image link once it is uploaded successfully.

I will give you 2 days to accomplish this.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
The allotted amount of time to upload evidence has passed. I am dismissing this case.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.