Lawsuit: Adjourned Superironsteelz vs Joseph_12345

Status
Not open for further replies.
67343739_405152680348213_8579959620649353216_n.jpg

First he tried to kill me when I gave someone a enchanted book but then the 2nd time he attacked me was when I was fishing peacefully but this time he successfully killed me

ferre007_

Citizen
@Joseph_12345 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Joseph_12345, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

I task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this civil court case.
It does appear that the Defendant does not have a forums account.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who committed it.

Conclusion:
The lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the Defendant not responding to the case. Thanks to the evidence provided I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @Joseph_12345 as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

This court case is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.