Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious

Kermit42

Citizen
Mary poppins said to say it when you don’t know what to say so there ya go.

Let’s be real the day I really left bc was many weeks ago about 3 weeks into the brand new bcmma season. My team was entirely inactive though I don’t blame anyone, and I lost all motivation so I just stopped logging in one day. its about time I acknowledge the fact that I’m not going to be active ever again. I’m moving purely to discord and only will be in a select few discords. I will continue to run BC Yelp since that has been a blast for me and thank you to everyone who has helped support me in that endeavor! If you haven’t seen it or joined here is a shameless plug! https://discord.gg/WFW5TMm

since I will probably only log on to advertise bc yelp I won’t really be seeing many of you anymore so let’s get to business

super: you just left and that kind of prompted me to do this but you got me into bc, I was kinda clingy but I owe all of this time to you and thank you for being a great friend (though I’m not rly sayin bye lmao I’ll see u at school)

A1pha: Jesus man stop being so damn controversial, but fr you helped give me a purpose on this server, the coalition and later pentagon was the first group I was a part of and some of my favorite times on bc hope BAC pans out sometimes but I’m happy with our military careers already

Bh: not only are you our holy lord and savior but ur also a cool dude and I’ll remember the times in the pentagon with you! Man idk what to put here but ur cool

slime: ur cool so is lexford imma stay in that discord if ur good with ittt

kaila: meeeeaaat hehehehe shenanigans imma also stay there

marty: smarticus marticus go crash the server for me lol ur super nice and just awesome om general the world is lucky to have you

georgia: ik u left but ur the coolest llama

Real; ur real cool imma stay in dat discord too

Riley: ok ur a bunny fine

lobstair: fiiine your allowed to have stock in your shop but only this once

dwerp and blacksyth: pls stay out of drama for me

corax: wish I got to know you better but maybe not cuz u smell (Very nice)

Shadow: look mom I’m on tv

reaper: ok ur a cool dad even if you did beat me

Alright will time imma give the stuff out later but just for reference:

kaila u get my meat collection and shulkers go apex woooooooo Oh and my farming tower because ummmm idk

slime/lexford I get all of my random ass building supplies cuz best town

a1pha you get all my weapons and gear because military and stuff idk at this point

I’m going to liquidate my car collection and smack it all into an ibc account and figure out what to do with it later lmaoooo other peoples will get krunas

Thank you for your time I hope you all have a great day, smell you later kermit out

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
NOOO KERMIT :(, Thank you so much for all the amazing memories we had together. It was an honor to meet you and to be friends ya know. I'll always be here if you need anything <3 take care kiddo

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
Personally Im still trying to figure out what you mean by "school" yeah this isn't really goodbye but goodbye I guess lmao

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Okay Okay. I can't NOT be controversial! That's the only way I have fun :P. Seriously though, you were the best number two I could ever ask for and really helped me run things at the BAC. Hope we can still be friends :)

TripleAA

Citizen
Kermit noooooo
I have never really spent time with you except the first time I went to a BCMMA match and you seemed so nice, fun, cool, and like amazing! Have an amazing time irl :) I hope you have a really fun time and please stop by from time to time on the server :) Byeyeyeyeyeyyeeeee

Kermit42

Citizen
Kermit noooooo
I have never really spent time with you except the first time I went to a BCMMA match and you seemed so nice, fun, cool, and like amazing! Have an amazing time irl :) I hope you have a really fun time and please stop by from time to time on the server :) Byeyeyeyeyeyyeeeee
omg ty i wil prob visit sometime to shamelessly plug lol u seem cools too! much cooler than irl triple a which takes like 3 hours to pick up cars like smh

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
ily kerm! my meat kermits were my favorite Pradas until i gave away my collection <3

Riley

Citizen
Donator
KERMIT NOOOOOOOO PLSSSS
ur my fav muppet i'm gonna miss bullying u and the fun times we had killing each other all the time <3
keep in touch, okay? PLS