Lawsuit: Dismissed Suing chloekirk91 for Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just outside the M Corp property, and I was joking about going in. I was warned that if I were to go in, they could kill me, so I didn't proceed. This was enforced by a1phasniper (idk how you spell it) saying that because it was a company property William_CTO and chloekirk91 could "do whatever the hell you want". I was on a hill just to the side of the property and chloekirk91 decided to shoot me with her bow. The first hit got me to half a heart, the next killing me. She did not have the right to kill me as I was not on her property. The proof is below.
You can see that the region belongs to Matty707 and you can also see that SacredSpice said that I wasn't on their property. I claimed that I would make a lawsuit, as I am, and William_CTO claims that the judge will just "pass it through". choekirk91 was also lying to SacredSPice by syaing "We were in the wild you dunces" which the evidence of the screenshot proves incorrect.
If you need any information, I can give it to you.
Players involved: MeerkatMonkeyMan (myself), chloekirk91 (murderer), SacredSpice, William_CTO, A1phasniper

Attachments

• 2019-04-02_17.14.10.png
    2019-04-02_17.14.10.png
    433.6 KB · Views: 19

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
This was in the wild outside of Solaris City. Kill on Sight is allowed, but I was just giving you a warning.

This was in the wild outside of Solaris City. Kill on Sight is allowed, but I was just giving you a warning.
It Wasn't, the screenshot says it is in the region of matty707. And you already warned me through chat that if I entered the property you would kill me. I didn't enter the property so there was no need to kill me. And you can't kill someone as a warning.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I can see the confusion. "Matty707region2" is where the company property resides in, but that property is also in the wild which makes it ok to "do whatever the hell you want"

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Since this is directly Meridian Corporation (M|CORP) related, I cannot take on this court case.

@RedFr0st ?

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Actually, never mind. This court case is invalid since this was a clear wilderness killing. I wasn't there personally, but I can already tell based on the context provided in court at face value.

aRmA1pN.png

Court Dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.