Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister
- Username: Ancastal
- Suggestion Title: Suggestion for furniture, emojis and cosmetics
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Adding furniture, emojis and cosmetics have already been suggested before and according to many, it would be useful to create new jobs (a job to craft and sell furniture, one to craft and sell cosmetics), improve roleplay and in general add a nice touch to houses, shops and to the environment. They can be used to decorate cities, for spawn and other places.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
ItemsAdder:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/✨itemsadder⭐emotes-mobs-items-armors-hud-gui-emojis-blocks-wings-hats-liquids.73355/
Free IA addons:
- Additional Information: Furniture, emojis and cosmetics (hats, wings, etc.) come with the base plugin. The addons I have suggested are not required. Unwanted models and features can all be removed in order to keep only emojis, cosmetics and furniture. It is one of the most sold plugins on Spigot and it is currently being used by more than 3000 players on 1600 Minecraft servers. (Bstats here) It does not use armor stands like most furniture plugins, which means it doesn't normally cause lag. In case this is accepted, I have a purchased copy of the plugin which I don't use anymore and that the server can use. To add compatibility, the plugin would require you to manually merge its resource pack into Quality Armory resource pack.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
Furniture was added before but removed.

Ancastal

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister
Furniture was added before but removed.

It was removed because it caused lag, using armor stands and packet-based furniture. This one uses resource pack custom models, hence does not cause any sort of lag. For reference, you can visit bstats (linked above) to see that it is being used on servers with more than 300 average online players.

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
I appreciate you dedicating your time to find this! :heart: