Solved Suburbs48 | July 16, 2020

Discussion in 'Eviction & Vault Requests' started by Fhlown, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Fhlown

Fhlown Communist Daddy Property Inspector Donator

Fhlown
    Owner: AbbyTheUnicornAZ

Region name: suburbs48

Reason for eviction: eyesore

Screenshots:

Additional information:

2. AbbytheUnicornAZ

AbbytheUnicornAZ Police Officer Police Officer

AbbytheUnicornAZ
    Can I know what part of it was an Eye sore? Or was it just the whole building...

3. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Citizen Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    Ik I’m not in the authority to do so, however the lack of a screenshot means that any progress made to correct the build can not be compared. I’d like to make the request that this report be closed due to this.

4. Fhlown

Fhlown
    Forums have issues posting pictures. Derp, you need to mind your own business please. This is not your problem, stay out of this as this is not your issue. Every time something happens you feel the need to comment that it needs to be closed. Stay out of it from here please.

5. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Citizen Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    No. I’m simply pointing out the fact that if the player made progress before this plot is set to be evicted in 3 days, that there will be no way to confirm the progress has been made. So in 3 days, it’s possible a player will lose a property because you failed to properly fill out a report.

6. Fhlown

Fhlown
    Then it can be requested that I send it over discord, if you have such a problem over someone elses property derp please go talk to them, not harass me. I asked you above to stop, Im telling you a second time to stop responding. This isnt your place to be talking here.

7. AbbytheUnicornAZ

AbbytheUnicornAZ
    I do want a picture please. And can I know what I need to fix? I got nothing. I only got the message that said I needed to fix it. WHAT IS THAT?

8. MrSpill

MrSpill Human <3 Donator

MrSpill
    from Fhlown:
    [​IMG]

9. AbbytheUnicornAZ

AbbytheUnicornAZ
    I know that looks bad. But I had a party there and decorated ! I took down all the blast the banners.. everything. I am working on my new house now tho D:

10. puppy_lover153

puppy_lover153 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Minister of Health Donator

puppy_lover153
    It seems that owners have been changed since the report has been made and may need reevaluation.