SSMelo's Election Post (August 2017)

Melo

Screen Shot Melo
Banned
Donator
Hello, my full user name is SSMelo, and I am running to be a Member of Parliament.
I am 12 years old and fully committed join the Parliament.

My playtime is 62 hours ÷ 4 months = 0.51 meaning I play for around 1 hour a day.

I joined the server about 4 months ago, and I know that I am ready, with my experience, and the help of the whole community and other Parliment Members we all have to lend a hand to make changes that we will like to see, If elected I will listen to everyone's ideas and try to make them apart of Business Craft. I also believe being a Member of Parliament is a whole group effort and it also includes us civilians to make a change in our server as well!

Laws I will vote For:
(V) Prop. Inspector opening up and more government jobs
(V) A better studying method .
(V) Making jay walking illegal.

Laws I am Against:
(N) Repossessions.
(N) Plot Expiration.
-----------------------------------
Thanks for reading, And good luck to every one else running!

Last edited:

Melo

Screen Shot Melo
Banned
Donator
When you own a plot and if your not on within 60 days it expires

Melo

Screen Shot Melo
Banned
Donator
I'm against the time period because if a player is gone on a trip for the summer or there computer broke, I think we should extend the time to 90 days

Last edited:

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Two months for a package of computer parts from China? More like two weeks. Also - Minechat Lite - IOS and Android - It's free - Allows you to log into BusinessCraft and update your 'inactive timer' for your plots.

Melo

Screen Shot Melo
Banned
Donator
Wait a minute. So the active players would have to suffer because we would be holding plots when people's computers break?
I personally think 60 days is not enough and I am recommending increasing the time to 90 days.