Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- Username: Spacey__
- Current Playtime: 68 days 13 hours and 20 minutes
- When are you most active? I am usually on almost everyday and the weekends for sure, therefore I can do reports when needed.
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I feel that I am suited for this position because dealing with economy will give me experience and background about how it works therefore it will help in solving any economical issues in the future in my real life carrier or any place where change is needed.
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
- Harriet Tubman

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? The reason I applied is because my friend GoobGamer is an economy secretary and he loved the job therefore i will give it a shot as i am sure the minister Info is more than great and the environment around me is nice and not toxic, moreover I want to help more companies and businesses enter the market to help people get started and achieve their dreams as soon as possible!
- Additional Information: I am sure that the people around me are welcoming and nice therefore working with them will be fun also experience will be earned whilist me working in the Department of Economy.