Accepted SlimeEmperor's Application for Economy Secretary

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
- Username: SlimeEmperor

- Current Playtime:
60 days, but this was reset in 2018 due to a widespread glitch.

- When are you most active?
Currently, I'm most active during the week, and sometimes on the weekends if I'm not busy IRL.

- Position you're applying for:
Economy Secretary

- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for?
Yes, I have.

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?
I have a passion not only for brainstorming new ideas, but for carrying through with those ideas, and working to make a concept into reality. Furthermore, I consider myself a veteran player, joining nearly five years ago, and as such I have developed a good understanding of how things work on the server. I have seen the highs and lows of the server and its economy, and I've participated in creating solutions to economic issues during my time on BC. Lastly, I have served in the former Department of Education, being the Minister of it for some time. Although the department has changed greatly since then, I believe my work experience in the old department will aid me in working with the Department of Economy.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?
I enjoy working alongside a team of like-minded individuals to produce new ideas and create change. I want to work with the Department of Economy to help improve the server's features and economic infrastructure. This position will allow me to play a role in improving BC, and I would like to work as an Economy Secretary so that I can contribute in a new way to the server I love so dearly. I have more time on my hands after stepping down from certain roles last month, and as such I will have more time to contribute to the DoE if hired.

- Additional Information:
n/a