Derfey

Citizen
Donator
Slandering
Law Creation
A word to lie,
accuse, make fun of, or sully someone's reputation

On a business, or a person,

I should think that would not be allowed in Businesscraft it is not nice, and many people have a business to earn money, and to either help, or sell to other people.

This will make businesses more successful, and will make BC a more friendly server.

I have been slandered before and I would like to add this to the law, anyway, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Well I sort of understand what your trying to say. Slandering mostly corelates with disrespect. I think that it shouldn't be allowed on a large scale or one that individually targets someone. Constructed criticism us different. Constructed criticism is more of a suggestion to help someone improve or possible be more successful. An exampe would be if a brewer has high prices for their drinksand asomeone suggests that they lower their costs. If it was slandering it would be some form of insult to the person and not a suggestion. So in all, I think that this could be added to laws about disrespect but not really created as a new law because it only solves on issue and would be more useful as an addition to the rules.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
If I am coming at this correctly, there is already a law to respect others, so how is this different. Also, as Chris said, please use the format and elaborate more on the topic so we don't run into these problems.