Citizen
Donator
- Minecraft Username:
SirKosmo
- Playtime:
41d
- Discord Username:
SirKosmo#7931
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
Owner/Operator of various companies such as Kosmo's Cakes and Omni Corp. I was manager for Apex Butchery for a while and been involved with SlimeEmperor in various business activities. I also have former experience in the DoE as Minister
- What new ideas can you bring to the department?
My biggest focus was and always will be new player retention.. ie what do we need to do to help new players get into businesses, start businesses, and further add new markets that currently we do not have items/plugins for. A simple example is the reinstatement of banknotes, whether it is in their old form or in a new style of plugin to further push the idea of a "paper money" currency to back up the digital payments we currently have.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
I truely miss being able to help the server progress and grow. I enjoy the puzzles that come with coming up with the next big thing, fixing current things to become better, and balancing the server to create fair gameplay for all.
- Additional Information:
I do hope that I am considered to rejoin the strongest department on the server and thank you for your time in consideration.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, SirKosmo! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.

adarHD

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of Economy
adarHD
adarHD
EconomySecretary
i found omnifarm kosmos