_SirBurger
_SirBurger
MemberOfParliament
In-game name: Sir_Nrrd
- Timezone: east european winter time
- Date joined server: Aug 17th 2021
- Current playtime: 1w 1d 1h 19min

- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer:
I want to become a Trainee Officer because I am passionate about maintaining law on Businesscraft. I believe that by becoming a Trainee Officer I can help with the safety of players while also gaining experience in the field. This role presents an opportunity for me to work and get comfortable to become a Police Officer in the future.

- What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring dedication, and a commitment to upholding the law. As a Trainee Officer I'm willing to put in the time and effort required to enforce basic laws and assist other officers in their duties. I have discord, which will help me interact with the community and handle situations effectively. Additionally I learn quickly and will follow the guidance of my mentor as I work towards becoming a Police Officer.

- Additional Information: I am highly motivated to learn and be in the Department of Justice.

_SirBurger

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
_SirBurger
_SirBurger
MemberOfParliament

My Bcseen is 2d 19h

Forgot to add that

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer
Hello! Apologies for the delayed response. Are you still interested in applying for this position?

_SirBurger

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
_SirBurger
_SirBurger
MemberOfParliament
Hello! Apologies for the delayed response. Are you still interested in applying for this position?
YES OFCOURSE!!!, sorry for the wait havent really been at home!

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer

Accepted

Congratulations, _SirBulgar! Your application for Trainee Officer has been accepted.