shadownba's Parliament Campaign for April of 2024

shadownba

Citizen
shadownba
shadownba

A new shadow comes into light​

Hello everyone! I am shadownba, as a newer player on the server here, I want to make a change!
I do have political experience on other servers, but that doesn't matter anymore, Business Craft thriving is what matters to me. Some of the goals I will be working for are down below:

Enhancing role play for Business Craft

I feel as if things are getting too boring here, we need to take it up a notch and start getting the server active with role play again!

An open community for players where you don't have to worry about anything when you join

A lot of players are so confused when they join Business Craft, they need proper assistance on what to do in the server

Simplify Stratham For Players I will work as hard as I can to simplify everything as best as I can for new players of Business Craft. I want to work towards making sure that they are okay with the choices they make, and they aren't pressured. People may scam new players and take their money. We need to make sure players invest their money in a proper home and a proper lifestyle.

I know it is the right choice to vote shadow in the upcoming Parliament election, I have what it takes to bring back Business Craft.