ShadowCheck’s Election Post (December 2017)

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Your username

ShadowCheck

Your age

Your activity on the server

I am on every day without fail, and am usually on for about 2-3 hours.

When you joined

I joined about 5 months ago

Why do you think you are suited to be a
Member of Parliament

I think I would be a suited member of parliament for many reasons. First, I have already been a Member of Parliament, so I know how things work and what to do. Secondly, I am a very good listener, and will always listen to the people of Business Craft first. Thirdly, I have an excellent knowledge of the Business Craft law, which will allow me to know what exactly should be changed or removed. Finally, I am already an Employment Manager, so I already have ties to the government besides being this. Besides this, I am also one of the most active people on the forums. For example, I have the 5th most messages, the 3rd most likes, and am tied in 1st place with the most points.

What kind of laws would you vote for/against

I would vote for laws that promote growth on the server, like helping cities grow, and promoting roleplay and the economy. I would also work hard to remove and fix outdated laws that are now redundant. Also, I would help promote laws that let the government function more efficiently, and therefore make the server a lot more fun!

Additional information you believe people should know

I think that people should know that I’m ready to hear people’s thoughts and opinions, and am very open to questions and comments(or hate). Thanks for reading my post, and good luck to all the other people running!

Re-elect ShadowCheck!!!!! (Pls)

Last edited:

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Promoting the economy for who?

Which laws are currently outdated and redundant? Why haven't you attempted to fix them this previous term?
I want to promote the economy for all players, but I'm really hoping to help new players. I often see new players come on, and get frustrated by not being able to earn money to support themselves. When this happens, they either get angry and attack other players, or they just leave and never come back on. I want to amend this by giving a better chance to new players. Besides this, I want to help old players continue to thrive, and in turn, help keep our awesome community!

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
As for he second question, some laws that don't make much sense to me is that Doctors aren't allowed to tour the hospital unless a tour guide is on. Their might be a good reason, but I don't see one. Like, does it really matter that much? I have never seen a tour guide show players the inside of a hospital ever. Furthermore, wouldn't the hospital be the doctors responsibility anyways? Secondly, you cannot use wood as a building material in the suburbs. I have seen countless people use this.

Moving forward, on your second inquiry, during my last term, removing laws was not on my main agenda. At the time, I did not feel that their was anything that was outdated.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I have never seen a tour guide show players the inside of a hospital ever.
The law relates specifically to the touring of members from spawn to the hospital by doctors, however, encompasses the direct touring of any player from any location on the server to the region of the main city hospital.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
The law relates specifically to the touring of members from spawn to the hospital by doctors, however, encompasses the direct touring of any player from any location on the server to the region of the main city hospital.
My bad then...

sparkleA

Citizen
Secondly, you cannot use wood as a building material in the suburbs. I have seen countless people use this.

I edited the law, so wood is allowed in smaller quantities. If you are having issues with the enforcement, then just report buildings in the suburbs that have large quantities of wood.