Bill: Rejected Set Limit on Apartment Rent Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBen9999

Citizen
Title: Set Limit on Apartment Rent Prices
Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
Elaboration & Reasoning: I am friends with many tour guides and when there are not any on I decide to help new players and show them around. I have noticed that at times where there aren't many apartments available or when it is hard to find them the only ones that are available are ones that cost 300 krunas. You should know that 300 krunas is the starting price for all new players. Therefore renting a 300 krunas apartment would cost all of their money. This bill would set a limit on the prices of the rent that would make them no higher than 250 krunas. Sure you are thinking they could vote, but would you rather have 80 krunas or 130?
What would benefit from this: New players would have a substantial amount of money left after renting their apartments that they could use for a variety of things.
Other Information: If you have any questions or comments PLEASE comment below it would really help!

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I don't agree.
There are plenty of apartments that are below 300 Krunas that new players can rent, however there are more expensive apartments that are more luxurious as well.
Not to mention, players can live in the wilderness as well and earn some money before renting an apartment.

nathan300

Doctor
Donator
I think that when you first start off they could get 400 krunas so they can rent homes etc Honestly, But I agree with Koal their are alot of apartments that are for 300 krunas so if they buy it, then they could vote for the money back by doing /vote and they get 120 krunas, Furthermore they could use that for a job exam

BigBen9999

Citizen
I think that when you first start off they could get 400 krunas so they can rent homes etc Honestly, But I agree with Koal their are alot of apartments that are for 300 krunas so if they buy it, then they could vote for the money back by doing /vote and they get 120 krunas, Furthermore they could use that for a job exam
But would you rather rent a k300 apartment or k250 if they are the same size?

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
The motion prefix has been removed and no future polls or prefix changes will be applied to this topic.
This topic is now locked as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.