Server downtime

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by Kat, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:36 PM.

1. Kat

Kat Madam Deputy Staff Member Senior Administrator Deputy Prime Minister Minister of Agriculture Member of Parliament Mayor Donator

katt_tail
    Hello, players who are not in our discord! We apologize for the down time but due to the lag that has been happening for quite some time, the administration decided to switch hosts. The server is still down and has been since Friday 9:33am EST due to some complications with transferring over hosts, but we will keep you updated on discord and here as well so as not to keep anyone in the dark.

Along with hopefully resolving the lag issue we will have some extra gigabytes of RAM as well.

After the switching hosts is complete a world border will be put in that expands 12000 in each direction.

We will do our best to keep you updated from here!

2. FriedPotaters

FriedPotaters Citizen

FriedPotaters
    Will this allow for furniture to be added back? Are there any other features that were denied due to lag in the past that could potentially be added now?

3. Kat

Kat Madam Deputy Staff Member Senior Administrator Deputy Prime Minister Minister of Agriculture Member of Parliament Mayor Donator

katt_tail
    Not likely

4. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Donator

A1phaSniper
    I think re-introducing stair chairs would be nice

Corax likes this.
  5. FriedPotaters

FriedPotaters Citizen

FriedPotaters
    There was a really cool plugin that allowed for gates/chairs/bridges/etc to be made by players. I think this would be the best bet for chairs to be added as they are needed on a server like this.

A1phaSniper likes this.
  6. _CranberrySprite

_CranberrySprite Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Police Officer Commerce Secretary

_CranberrySprite
    Fried’s second good idea up top here ^^

7. FriedPotaters

FriedPotaters Citizen

FriedPotaters
    Yeah I'm just trying to figure out the limits before I start suggestion things that the server can handle.

8. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Donator

A1phaSniper
    Maybe *cough* planes? *cough*

9. LuisGRK

LuisGRK Citizen

LuisGRK
    That would be great! Even better than chairs.