See ya

Vujix

Citizen
Hello and goodbye.

My name is Vujix and i've been having a lot of horrible personal problem lately, as such I am deciding to take a break from MC. I will still be active on the forums however I will not be in game or on discord. I'm not sure when i'll be back, however for the time being;

Angelxox, keep Tsuki going, I grant you my CMM-22 shop for the time being in addition to my Metro Mall shops on the top floor.

As for my EM and PO title, i'm not sure. For now, feel free to remove it (Sorry DOA, I know I just got EM!) However please allow me to regain the titles once I get back. (I understand if this is not possible)

However, another thing,

To PB officials, please keep Tsuki going.
To CoolEagle, ya better get AI up n' running.

And to everyone else;

Ima break your kneecaps once I get back.

Edit:
I'll be gone maybe a month or two.

Last edited:

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Well, I hope all goes well whilst you take your break. I have already made numerous promises not to fail AI, so no turning back now I suppose. See ya when you return!!

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
I cant wait for your return and hope everything gets better for you

Vujix

Citizen
i wrote this like i was leaving forever

IM GOING ON BREAK for around a month or 2

pls no kill

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Cya Vujix!! Enjoy your break and I hope you settle your personal problems

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
eh screw it

feck mental health

play mc

im back
I am so glad that you are back but please take care of your mental health, you are amazing and take breaks. Don't let a Minecraft Server consume your life and go outside from time to time (ew). But just remember that you should look after your mental health more then looking over a game.