See ya later Silly gooses :p

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Hey guys, so ironically, my reason for leaving is pretty much almost the exact same as Noodle’s reasoning for leaving. BC has taken up way to much of my time, and has really taken away from my personal life. Im spending hours on end, from the moment I get home from school, to 1am in the morning on BC. This is really unhealthy for me and I really just need a break. It is also affecting my grades and how I do at school, which is another reason im taking a break. I will be keeping my plots and balance and everything else I may have because I plan on returning, but this does mean that I will be resigning from all my current jobs and/or positions. I do really want to return, but I really just need a mental break for now. I will still be on Discord, so feel free to @ me whenever you want :P. Thank you to everyone who has been here for me for the past 7 months. See ya later alligators! (P.S. Lux you can take my farms in the farming district and give them to other players, I don’t want to be a hog)

(Also, I didn’t want to make this exit huge and grand because then I would get emotional so don't expect anything big xD)

Last edited:

Corax

Citizen
Donator
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I've known you two ever since y'all joined *wipes tear* hope you don't stay away too long ):

Vanillous

Citizen
omg blitz i'm gonna miss u !! :(( good luck with school and everything else - i'm always here for support if you need it!! <3