Secret Recipes

Is this a good suggestion?

• Total voters

aKukumbur

Citizen
- Username: DontBullyManner
- Suggestion Title: Secret/Hidden Recipes
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Brewers only have to vote to get recipes. Most these recipes you can even google them. So what I think is that there should be recipe books hidden in deep caves or an abandoned mineshaft, or obtained in a mini game of spleef. (Example: The alcohol is called wither's tea, and you search a cave to find a chest with the recipe book for wither's tea.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): Blank
- Additional Information: I even think there should be something like a riddle treasure map that will guide you to a hidden recipe. Hopefully you guys will turn this into something real!

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
- Username: DontBullyManner
- Suggestion Title: Secret/Hidden Recipes
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Brewers only have to vote to get recipes. Most these recipes you can even google them. So what I think is that there should be recipe books hidden in deep caves or an abandoned mineshaft, or obtained in a mini game of spleef. (Example: The alcohol is called wither's tea, and you search a cave to find a chest with the recipe book for wither's tea.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): Blank
- Additional Information: I even think there should be something like a riddle treasure map that will guide you to a hidden recipe. Hopefully you guys will turn this into something real!
Well, if you can google them then what's the point of recipe books? I mean, I found a page which shows every possible drink you could make. Furthermore, it will add onto the duties of staff, which I think they have enough of.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
I agree to both you and technofied. We do need funner and maybe a little bit easier ways to get custom brewing recipes but that would also add duties to staff and the internet is never not available.

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
i agree with this, but it could have several downfalls, like the overuse of these. If you want something sacred, you should give it away at like drop party's (like katt's head), not in a chest in a cave that gives everyone one