seanboi’s Election post (June 2021)

seanboi

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
seanboi
seanboi
Lawyer
What’s up? I’m seanboi and I am going to be running for parliament this election.
Some info about me:
I am 13, I have been in parliament previously (Oct-Dec 2019) and passed two laws (Frivolous murder case and Animal Rights Amendment edit). I am currently an Environmental Manager.
Technical Info:
I joined July 27th 2019
I have ~18d of playtime
Politics Stuff:
So I know this parliament has been a little under productive (no offense) and I want to change that. I have an unpopular opinion that ESL should be added back just for brewer, pharmacist, chef, and mechanic. They are special jobs that should have special protection. I think that parliament should start having meetings again for many reasons. It mixes ideas and could get multiple people working on a bill and boosts productivity. Feel free to ask me questions below! See ya.

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
What is the reasoning for you not being able to tell us what you want to do now? You will still get credit for your ideas since you will be the first one to mention them and it would give potential voters more information about what you actually plan to do in parliament.

seanboi

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
seanboi
seanboi
Lawyer
What is the reasoning for you not being able to tell us what you want to do now? You will still get credit for your ideas since you will be the first one to mention them and it would give potential voters more information about what you actually plan to do in parliament.

So basically it's a law that was passed in December detailing quote "The speaker of parliament will be required to submit a report on what parliament has completed each month, as well as any big plans for the next month at the same time Minister Reports are submitted. Parliamentary meeting notes will also be required to be submitted for the public to view." The current speaker at the time, also the one who wrote the bill, said that they do have it but they have never been asked/required to do it. I want to make it required, as should have been implied in the bill. I just did not want to include it in my election post, because I don't know if anyone wants to read that.