RyanPenn_'s Election Post (October 2017)

Ryan Penn

Citizen
My Username:
RyanPenn_

My Age:

My activity on the server:
1-2 times a week (usually on weekends), but I plan to play more, especially now with more time on my hands.

Why I think I am suited to be a Member of Parliament:
I would like to think that my vast experience makes me a suitable candidate for Parliament. I have been working on realistic projects like BusinessCraft for 4 years now. I have made a countless amount of towns and 2 New York City based role-play maps. I actually still am currently managing a popular realistic town on a survival server, which has its own government and 7 districts. I am currently a constructor on the server but I would like to do more.

What kind of laws would I vote for and against:
I would vote for any laws that could make BusinessCraft more realistic, help the economy to boost income and those that would help it thrive. I would vote against any that harm players, and take away from the realism of the server. As I am primarily a builder, I would also like to focus on making the server much more realistic.

Additional information to know about me:
I live in New York. I have been playing Minecraft since 2012 and have been working on realistic towns since 2013. You may not be too familiar with me yet, but please ask me questions and get to know me! I would also be happy to show anyone my past projects whether it be towns or maps.​