Bill: Rejected Reviews

sparkleA

Citizen
- Title: Reviews
- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: This motion would create a forum for ratings of the jobs Doctor and Tour Guide. On this forum, it would be like the "Report a Player" but it would be for positives too. People could post positive ratings of a tour guide for example, like if they were really helpful. The prefix would be the star rating and the title would be the username and job of the person they are reviewing. E.g.) [5 stars] Doctor u53rnam3's Review
- What would benefit from this: Everyone would benefit, except the people not doing their job. This system would make sure that the players who don't do their jobs (if there are any) or are unfair in their jobs don't get to keep them if they don't deserve the job.
- Other Information: None at this time, let me know what you guys think in the replies!

sparkleA

Citizen
Can it be one of those things where if accepted by Parliament, it is considered but not required by server administration?

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
It does not include any form of law, but I think it can still be voted on by the parliament if you think of the review system as a law for the DoE to review their players? I'm not sure how to go about this.

sparkleA

Citizen
Yeah, I believe it is a law, but something that would still have to be approved by server administration.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
This would not be a law, therefore I do not believe it could be passed by Parliament.
However, as an Employment Manager, I think this would be very useful for keeping track of Govt-paid university jobs.