Bill: Rejected Restaurants are not shops

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Title: Resturants are not shops
Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
Elaboration & Reasoning: I have noticed that a lot of the space in the old mall was used for small restaurants, pubs, or cafes that required the owner to not only be active but also man the restaurant for it to be useful to the public. Therefore, wasting space for useful shops to increase the transfer of money between players. Below I have listed multiple solutions to this problem. Please let me know if you think of any others or which of these you think would be the best.

1. Being that these are manned businesses, I believe the owners of said restaurants must pass the entrepreneurship exam before creating one of the above mentioned inside of a government mall shop.

2. Require anyone who wants to make something that is not a store/shop inside of the government-owned mall file a request with the Government before creating the business.

3. Ban anything except shops from being created inside of the mall.

4. Require the businesses to be functional without being manned by a player.

What would benefit from this: Players having more access to cheap goods. Not as great of a need to increase the size of the mall. Better/Greater flow of Krunas around the players based on the businesses being functional 24/7 and not based on employee activity.
Other Information: N/A

BigBen9999

Citizen
This isn't a bad idea but will you just kick all of the players who bought a shop out? Will you repay them? I think that instead of filling out a file to the government, that we should have a designated food court in the mall. Judging from most of the restaurants in the mall, most can not be functioned without a player so I don't think we should require them to. Passing the entrepreneur ship exam before creating a restaurant or pub or bar is a bad idea I think. If we can designate a food court for them then we shouldn't require them to study and take a job test. If a food court is made, I think that the rent should be very low considering they cannot man most of them at all times, and it is hard to make all of your money back on a restaurant. I believe that making a food court is the best solution to this problem because it will just require the players to move their shops instead of taking everything back out, studying and taking the entrepreneur exam, and buying another store which would take lots of time. I support this bill if a Food Court is added since I believe it is the best and only solution, but if it isn't added, I would say nay.

nathan300

Doctor
Donator
This isn't a bad idea but will you just kick all of the players who bought a shop out? Will you repay them? I think that instead of filling out a file to the government, that we should have a designated food court in the mall. Judging from most of the restaurants in the mall, most can not be functioned without a player so I don't think we should require them to. Passing the entrepreneur ship exam before creating a restaurant or pub or bar is a bad idea I think. If we can designate a food court for them then we shouldn't require them to study and take a job test. If a food court is made, I think that the rent should be very low considering they cannot man most of them at all times, and it is hard to make all of your money back on a restaurant. I believe that making a food court is the best solution to this problem because it will just require the players to move their shops instead of taking everything back out, studying and taking the entrepreneur exam, and buying another store which would take lots of time. I support this bill if a Food Court is added since I believe it is the best and only solution, but if it isn't added, I would say nay.
Title: Resturants are not shops
Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
Elaboration & Reasoning: I have noticed that a lot of the space in the old mall was used for small restaurants, pubs, or cafes that required the owner to not only be active but also man the restaurant for it to be useful to the public. Therefore, wasting space for useful shops to increase the transfer of money between players. Below I have listed multiple solutions to this problem. Please let me know if you think of any others or which of these you think would be the best.

1. Being that these are manned businesses, I believe the owners of said restaurants must pass the entrepreneurship exam before creating one of the above mentioned inside of a government mall shop.

2. Require anyone who wants to make something that is not a store/shop inside of the government-owned mall file a request with the Government before creating the business.

3. Ban anything except shops from being created inside of the mall.

4. Require the businesses to be functional without being manned by a player.

What would benefit from this: Players having more access to cheap goods. Not as great of a need to increase the size of the mall. Better/Greater flow of Krunas around the players based on the businesses being functional 24/7 and not based on employee activity.
Other Information: N/A
I think there should be a plaza that contains little shops or like Ben said a little area that requires you to only have a resturant