Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
Minecraft Username: Reppal
- Playtime: ~460h (2w 5d 3h)
- /bcseen Playtime: 13h
- Discord Username: Reppal#8050
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
Since joining I have served Stratham in economic efforts. I have put myself in the place of many players, and have tried to live as many lives to shape my utility for the department. I have started businesses, modeled banking, served in numerous player and server ran jobs, and been on the spectrum of economic stability.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department?
Projects I have been interested in or started to plan before my previous leave, are the frivolous grant, larger emphasis on artistry and culture, government accountability and tender, and revamping business formatting.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
I have and always will serve the economy until I am no longer able. It is the cornerstone of a good nation, and without a good one, the rest of the server crumbles.
- Additional Information:
Despite my leave of absence, I am just as motivated to work towards the goals of the DoE as I was when I first joined. My previous service has been a privilege, and I would like to re-enter the department formally and officially.

Ancastal

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Analyst

Accepted

Congratulations, Reppal! Your application for Senior Economy Secretary has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.