Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
- In-game name: Reppal
- Date joined server: Sep 30, 2022
- Current playtime: over 2 weeks
- Why do you want to be an Inspector: I am a very nosy person, so I am naturally great at audits. I noticed a lack of activity and people in the Department of State and feel as though I would make a great fit should I be accepted.
- What can you bring to the Department: My experience in the DoE, DoC, and DoA should be transferrable, and my work ethic can easily be seen through my many positions I've held. I'm an innovative thinker, and great at solutions, but for this job specifically I am punctual, fair, and active enough to follow up on pending goals.
- What does your previous experience include?: I have been an economy secretary, then sr. economy secretary, then business advisor, and now deputy minister. For the DoC I was a property inspector; for the DoA I am a ranger.
- Additional Information: I've held parliamentary positions as well but if mentioning them hurts my chances of getting in then strike that from the record ;)

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Inspector has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Unfortunately we have decided to deny this application for a number of reasons, fell free to open a DoS Ticket in the DoS Discord for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.