Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
Minecraft Username: Reppal
- Playtime: 23h
- /bcseen Playtime: 23h

- Discord Username: Reppal#4885
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
I have been a farmer, seller, gunsmith (not while it worked), engineer, and hunter. I have become familiar with the buyer-seller market, as well as how businesses operate. I have reviewed a lot of historical economy events by way of players and discord chat history. I can tell that there are deficits and would like to help mediate as many as I am fit to.

- What new ideas can you bring to the department?
I am personally interested in new jobs, implementation of new regulation, and some overhaul to provide demand to the economy. I have been formally educated in economic, business, and entrepreneurial subjects as well as math and logic, and believe that at the very least, I can provide insight into decisions and choicemaking.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
The server is unique in its own way, and as I seemed to have missed the peak, I would like to help return it to good ground for old and future players alike, and the first thing that needs to happen to accomplish this is a thriving economy.

- Additional Information:
Regardless of my playtime, I am heavily invested in the server's future, and will continue to work towards bettering the facilities that users rely on.

-- Reppal

Ancastal

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, this reminds me of my first application when I joined the Department of Economy. I can see that you are indeed deeply invested in the server's future and that you would like to help out in molding with us the server's future economy. Your application is approved! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.