Bill: Rejected Remove Government Pay For Doctors

How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigBen9999

Citizen
Title: Remove Government Pay For Doctors
Type of Motion (Edit, removal, Creation) Edit (correct me if I am wrong)
Elaboration & Reasoning: Like stated in my previous motions, the government is losing lots of money everyday. Removing Government Pay for Doctors would help the government greatly get back more of its money. Like other gov paid jobs, doctors get paid by the government an X amount of money every X minutes. Doctors are probably the most numerous gov paid players that are on. Doctors get paid just for being on the server and for healing people. That is a lot of money for doctors! Some doctors can charge 15 krunas for specific medications. That means they could make 45 krunas in a matter of minutes. Although getting lots of money is a good thing for players, why should they be paid by the government when they can easily get money. I have seen many doctors who are just doctors for the government money and will not heal people if you ask them to.
What would benefit from this: The government would stop losing money and could possibly even gain money because of the amount of doctors playing the server. It may also eliminate lazy doctors or possibly create more doctors that actually do things.
Other Information: PLEASE NOTE: I am not removing this job like other bills have tried to remove government paying jobs. I am just trying to stop them from receiving government pay. Please put any comments or questions below!

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I disagree with this bill. Without the pay, it would make doctor job very risky. For example, there might be day where you make a ton of money do to health problems, but there are also says where no one might need medical attention. My input would be lowering the pay to k8/15 minutes or lower. Also, I believe we should start to fire some doctors at a higher rate. Many doctors are inactive and/or take a while to respond, when needed. Many just take the job for the government pay. This could easily be fixed with an active management team looking over the doctors to make sure they are doing there job. But back to the main point, completely dismissing the pay would make people less motivate to get the job. Lowering the pay would create the right balance of making citizens want to get the job, but still do the job of helping others to get more money, since they lost part of there income.

BigBen9999

Citizen
I disagree with this bill. Without the pay, it would make doctor job very risky. For example, there might be day where you make a ton of money do to health problems, but there are also says where no one might need medical attention. My input would be lowering the pay to k8/15 minutes or lower. Also, I believe we should start to fire some doctors at a higher rate. Many doctors are inactive and/or take a while to respond, when needed. Many just take the job for the government pay. This could easily be fixed with an active management team looking over the doctors to make sure they are doing there job. But back to the main point, completely dismissing the pay would make people less motivate to get the job. Lowering the pay would create the right balance of making citizens want to get the job, but still do the job of helping others to get more money, since they lost part of there income.
If dismissing the pay would make less people motivated to get the job would that be a bad thing? We would get rid of all the players that just do it for the money and actually have just the good doctors. I don't think an active management team is a good idea because we would have to pay them to and that would be lots of money going to them from the government.