Removal of MP DerpGaming20_YT

Do you want DerpGaming20_YT removed from Parliament?

• Yes

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
This is just a personal attack on Derp. His performance in Parliament been exceptional and he has made two outstanding bills in the short amount of time he has held this position.
But shouldn’t one of our PM have just as good a person as he is in Parliament. He is supposed to lead by example right? If not, then wouldn’t our leaders just not have to follow the rules. And when you have 6 different occasions you have not followed to rules. I get 2 or 3 times but 6?!?! Also, he may do well in Parliament but you need to also be a good citizen as well.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
But shouldn’t one of our PM have just as good a person as he is in Parliament. He is supposed to lead by example right? If not, then wouldn’t our leaders just not have to follow the rules. And when you have 6 different occasions you have not followed to rules. I get 2 or 3 times but 6?!?! Also, he may do well in Parliament but you need to also be a good citizen as well.

You can't just petition someone because you don't like the way they behave. He has done his job in Parliament and has done nothing wrong. If you personally don't like him or his punishment records don't vote for him again in June. That simple

_CitrusTea

Citizen
Donator
You can't just petition someone because you don't like the way they behave. He has done his job in Parliament and has done nothing wrong. If you personally don't like him or his punishment records don't vote for him again in June. That simple
It doesnt matter about that, they have specific reasons why hes being removed, I dont know these reasons but I've heard a few. You can petition someone for disrespecting staff and more, then again I dont know the exact reasons why he's being removed.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
It’s not that I don’t like how he acts, it that he breaks the rules and should be held to the same standards as us. It’s not a personal attack, they are valid facts that show he has broken several rules and continues to not act as a good citizen.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
It’s not that I don’t like how he acts, it that he breaks the rules and should be held to the same standards as us. It’s not a personal attack, they are valid facts that show he has broken several rules and continues to not act as a good citizen.
I would like to say though, I intend no disrespect by this. I’m just stating what I believe