Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
Username: Reppal
Official to be removed: LilSumoVert
Officials Position: Prime Minister
Reasoning: I deleted my draft on accident so I don't care as much to write it all out again, Sumo is acting ridiculous, Parliament is too inadequate to meet the needs of the people for this hearing, here are the reasons the hearing opened:

1. Did not nominate himself as minister of the DoPA or DoA
1a. Illegally held three minister positions
1b. Bill for above

2. General concern regarding the childish nature he conducts himself to either parliament, past prime ministers or offices, and other servers. There's more evidence but I feel this suffices for the initial post so feel free to DM me at Redd#2875 and I can follow up with it.
fsoIoK-_GUtut-YSk1QPI7sA-lWpazkx9SPYHaSFsv7w2ARnh7-qG_gUVa_PobZAYpYp09HBIvqqPL5NMYWuI4OS22YKU4EieB0aaPWprhy-dSvrds4tHrXhy62ThcyqQ4yxczaxCGBgjqC1qVtlzkw

1675623702797.png

3. Did not maintain 2 day /bcseen as per Section 2 Subsection 1 V(B) of constitution
KLKdJPBlAbs24SR_TpQTicnsnFbp-gM2nL1D0KmmTzKyX1w7F4V3gr0V44ctKtcXLolKedQsF2Ci14BXdo_ABEtXj9DuI78xrzNF2RezSJsNwi5--T_fuzSx-ZHn_nMz95sfLj-XYTcaY3qP_EbWL0s

4. Voted on parliamentary votes as per Section 2 Subsection 1 IV(F) of constitution
BxjstFq41CrQ_NSQDheu5n9lu3sWQ3rwNixGUA48EHz5E_6hNJelWXK1XWM1fgtcrX-xapnrOTUzuO0ePic_-jTlJtuDJUnUeBriM7HYkEZlYnd5a-HvgLFjwPpvulXMtbAfE3ZW9VrQZGk_BgZqWGU

EDIT:
5. Ignored the votes of the people, and chose to leave the U.N.
1675746143984.png
1675746535127.png
1675746607186.png

Additional Information: Tracefais is a great candidate too yknow.

Last edited:

TheHugh

Citizen
Banned
TheHugh
TheHugh
I have to disagree with this. Although im new, Sumo was super helpful to me on day 1. I think this is being blown way out of porpotion he has a life outside of mc right?

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
I have to disagree with this. Although im new, Sumo was super helpful to me on day 1. I think this is being blown way out of porpotion he has a life outside of mc right?
This is not just inactivity. His usefulness is great, but he does not need his position to be useful either. The position of Prime Minister is much more than being nice or friendly, or having good PR. You must make good decisions, and as of now, he is trying to single-handedly sever deep ties to multiple groups, which prompted me to supersede parliament due to the necessity of getting him out ASAP.