Removal of DoubbleKerius from Member of Parliament

Should DoubbleKerius be removed from his position in Parliament?

• Yes

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Username: DerpGaming20_YT

Official to be removed: DoubbleKerius

Officials Position: Speaker of Parliament/ Member of Parliament

Reasoning: Doubble has recently shown that he can not be trusted as a government official.
Through recent events, we have seen him attempt to VoNC a player twice over a personal vendetta to no avail;
the first time in collaboration with a banned player, Dusty, who used an alt to infiltrate government as DoS Minister, Where a trial was illegally skipped by parliament. A trial must occur in order to be ended early, however, the trial never began. As Speaker of Parliament, Doubble should have known that the trial cant just be straight up skipped.
The Second VoNC, Doubble tried allowing the voting period to go on for nearly two hours longer than is allowed and failed to recognize an MP's vote as legitimate while offering no proof that an MP cannot change their vote during the voting period.

In addition to these VoNC's which were both illegally executed, Doubble has also said comments against the LGBTQ+ community and pride month itself, an example being shown in this Screenshot

1656639602425.png

The following screenshot shows that Doubble believes that BC Politics works by turning "each other on each other for political and power gains" which, to me at least says that as long as doubble is in a government position he will now allow the government to all work towards prosperity because there is always a risk that he will try to turn members against each other, halting progress.

1656640289218.png

Lastly, DoubbleKerius has shown recently to be fairly toxic towards certain players, which is behavior that any Member of Parliament, let alone the Speaker, should be showing. It is a bad representation of our government, and toxic behavior in general is bad for the community.
An example is shown below:
1656641526639.png

In conclusion, there is clear reasoning to believe that Doubble is not yet ready to be Speaker of Parliament, and that his behavior is unbecoming of a Member of Parliament in general. His lack of knowledge of how to initiate a VoNC alone is bad, but his attitude towards certain players as well as the LGBTQ+ community shows that he does not represent everyone equally, and his comment about how politics on BC works shows that while he is in parliament, we can not have a united government, and hence we can not have a steady flow of progress for the server.

I can not force anyone to vote a specific way, however I urge you to take the provided reasons and evidence as well as recent events into account when voting on this Public Referendum.

Last edited:

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
The Second VoNC, Doubble tried allowing the voting period to go on for nearly two hours longer than is allowed and failed to recognize an MP's vote as legitimate while offering no proof that an MP cannot change their vote during the voting period.

i want to say that this is incorrect. I extended poll to wrong time when it ended early and i didn't want to do the math because it was late at night lol. unbeknownst to him.

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
The LGBTQ comment is quite biased Derp. It wasn't an attack on anyone who holds that position, and there isn't really evidence of any proceeding conversations, comments, or direct attacks before or afterwards.

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
Nevermind, this whole Vonc is lacking in so many different ways. The major offense about him colluding with a banned player is one of the only things that doesn't have any type of screenshot evidence. He's the most diligent out of all of us. We don't allow politics or outside religion unless it's a parody, so I don't want to hear about "equal representation" either. THIS VONC is what is toxic.