Answered / Added Real Wild

Sometimes you want to go to the wild to enjoy the wild out doors but then you see this,
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fb4d7084e-af02-11e7-8076-0a4bdda92ca2
We need some new ideas and suggestions,
make your payed plot of land pretty, put up some trees! Put your mega farms underground!
This is really annoying, build pretty houses. People sometimes need some wood, but all the trees are gone
clearcut-forest.jpg

D

DoctorThunder7

As ugly as mega farms are it’s the “Wilds” almost anything goes

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
Yeah why do you? I think you should actually take this seriously, the wilderness is just used as a supply station, no care for it whatsoever leaving new players not even a tree to chop down and almost 50 different holes to fall into.

dude this is minecraft, wilderness is there to supply materials to the public and also there are EM's

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I see minor changes, but take warp 3 for example right outside of it is 50 different ways to fall into holes. I love how you use sarcasm instead of asking why I believe this.
and I love how you have a way to report it to EMs yet you don’t and just sit back and say rude things about how they aren’t working. If you want to report an area then please do it. We have a forum for this kind of thing in case EMs miss places. I don’t care to ask why you believe this because I’m not curious and I know what my EMs are doing.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
The DoA is handling these tasks and we will make sure we place more trees, thank you for your suggestion :)