Denied Ravens application to be a doctor

Raven

Citizen
- In-game name:Raven20
- Date joined server: 5 weeks ago
- Current playtime: 2hrs
- Why do you want to be a doctor I want to be a doctor because it is my dream to be a doctor and i love helping people with diseases and i find them really fascinating.I also have a lot of knowledge in the medical field.
- What can you bring to the Department:I can bring to the department experience and help for the other doctors like i said i have a lot of knowledge in the medical field so i can help with almost anything they need me to help with.
- Additional Information: I love helping people and would be honored to be a doctor and if you dont accept i will understand.Thank you for reading my application

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

1. This forum thread isn't for the Doctor job. The Doctor job can be achieved through an exam in the Capital Hospital. 2. Since you're not even a Doctor, you don't qualify for this government position. 3. I highly recommend reading what you're applying for before you make an application. If you have any comment, complaints, or concerns, feel free to contact me via in-game or on Discord.