Cabinet Suggestion Ranger / Property Inspector Forums Reporting PT / Reporting time

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
- Username: DoubbleDeath
- Suggestion Title: Ranger / Property Inspector Forums Reporting PT / Reporting time
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Currently I do reports and not get Playtime for these reports while I'm posting them as some time it takes quite a bit of time due to the 120second timer between reports, I feel as it being a server activity one should receive playtime, possibly in a form of a command to put yourself in a posting stasis.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
When you say "I'm posting them as some time it takes quite a bit of time due to the 120second timer between reports", you can still play in game, also, even when typing, it takes so little time, it still gets included within your playtime.

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
When you say "I'm posting them as some time it takes quite a bit of time due to the 120second timer between reports", you can still play in game, also, even when typing, it takes so little time, it still gets included within your playtime.
Unfortunately, the AFK timer kicks in and negates this. And if you do it like me, you don't afk in a region reporting it you go find like 10 then post them

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
For me, the afk timer does not, you just open a bunch, paste the format, and queue the posts.

PanmureMod70

Citizen
TheAudacious
TheAudacious
I think the 120 second timer is quite useful, but I feel like I will be staying neutral (between agreeing and not agreeing) this suggestions, for obvious reasons.