Q&A Tsuki - A new city, a new future, a new hope. Welcome to the future of BC

Vujix

Citizen
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/t...a-new-hope-welcome-to-the-future-of-bc.10859/

Ask questions about Tsuki here.

FaQ:

Q: You do know how hard it is to make a city, right?
A: Yes, I do, and I am ready for the effort.

Q: This will take forever with one person!
A: Tsuki is not being worked on by one person, but a team.

Q: You'll need a lot of Kruna!
A: With the help of donations, we will be able to do it. With no donations, we will be able to do it slowly.

Q: There's already to many cities!
A: Many cities, though different, are completely dead do to lack of amenities. However, Tsuki will not be like that.

Q: Making an official city is hard.
A: We do not plan to be official right away, instead we plan to have a "sample city" that would be a small version of what Tsuki will be when finished. Our hopes is that this sample city will convince people to donate and convince the government to make us official.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Covington has decided to make a large swing into the Hong Kong style. Don't you think that this kind of sledge hammers your unique theme?

Vujix

Citizen
Covington has decided to make a large swing into the Hong Kong style. Don't you think that this kind of sledge hammers your unique theme?
Yes, however we made a deal with Palm Bay already and I'd hate to take back my word. However, I'll see if its possible to have 2 Tsuki's.

ferre007_

Citizen
tbh I think they made it to avoid Tsuki's success
I would like to state that we already desided upon a Hong Kong theme late 2020 and that we had our first concepts done on new years day.

Just to prove that we did not make this because of Tsuki here is a conversation between me and the Lead Planner OrangeSkin325/I_Want_Orangiez on the 30th of December, 6 days before Tsuki was announced on the forums.

unknown.png

Altough plans grew since then we still had planned for a Hong Kong district before Tsuki was announced.

However, I'll see if its possible to have 2 Tsuki's.
This will not be another Tsuki and I am sure the two projects will differ a lot from each other.

Vujix

Citizen
I would like to state that we already desided upon a Hong Kong theme late 2020 and that we had our first concepts done on new years day.

Just to prove that we did not make this because of Tsuki here is a conversation between me and the Lead Planner OrangeSkin325/I_Want_Orangiez on the 30th of December, 6 days before Tsuki was announced on the forums.

unknown.png

Altough plans grew since then we still had planned for a Hong Kong district before Tsuki was announced.

This will not be another Tsuki and I am sure the two projects will differ a lot from each other.
Fair enough.