PureStupidity_'s Election Post (April 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Hello everyone, I am PureStupidity_, but you can call me Por. Today I will explain why I should have a seat on the parliament.
I am a good boy at the age of 13, about to be 14. I am usually very active, with the exception of the past two weeks because of testing and exams. Otherwise, I've been one of the most active players since I joined in late November.
I believe I am well suited to be a member of the parliament for many reasons. First, I have a long background with the server. Since I joined, I have made many achievements. To start, I became the first Construction worker on the server. Working with great people like WildCoconut and Luxaholic, I was able to build many great things, like Green's dirt house. On top of that, I helped create things like education, government collaboration, and a hospital for those in need. ( I also got rid of Devji. Your Welcome!) Next, there's the things I have done in real life. First, I no a lot about international civil law, and politics, and can bring peace to any nation. I have also taken many lawyer classes and have learned a lot about law.
I believe there should be many great changes to the server. Here are some of the biggies...
  • Make business and nation benefits for supplies for those in need of money and materials to help grow whatever it is they want to have.
  • Inforce laws and punishments to there fullest and make a court like area for those who want to appeal more formally.
  • Insure the rights of freedom of speech as long as it is appropriate and non-violent.
  • Make tax prices on item/commands that are unneeded or could be used as spam.
  • Adjust punishments and make them fair, uncruel, and in some cases harsher to insure less rule breaking.
  • Have advertising to increase population of the server, as well as make it a nicer place to spend time on.
  • Increase the size and building count in the big city, and make recreational spots.
  • Help new members feel more welcome, and help people build there own businesses and cities.
  • Build places like museums and zoos for government benefit and people recreation.
  • Create dog/animal parks for pet owners.
  • Limit apartment abuse.
  • Reduce regioning prices.
  • Reduce pricing of food.
  • Create city governments.
  • Have a place for the homeless.
Finally, I would like to add that as many of you know, I am a great man, and I bring greatness to the server. If you elect me, I will promise equality. I will make sure your voice is heard, and that you love this server as much as I do. I will make sure I am active as much as possible, and make changes the people want. And as always, vote for me and have a wonderful day!;)

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
#Pure4MP!!

I totally agree, we need a homeless shelter, apartment abuse is a big problem, wild regioning is expensive, we need pet parks, more recreational things,
#PureSupporter

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
I'm gonna pull a Slime and let you know my opinions:

1. You're 13, there's no way you've taken actual "lawyer classes".
2. Bruh, there's no way you can understand "international civil law and politics".
3. It's "know", not "no".
4. "punishments to there fullest, it's their*
5. You didn't use the right format.

That's all, just wanted to state my opinion :)

#VoteTepferForMP #LetsMakeBusinessCraftGreatAgain

Noob_Craft

Citizen

2. Bruh, there's no way you can understand "international civil law and politics".

#VoteTepferForMP #LetsMakeBusinessCraftGreatAgain
He may be 13, but that doesn't exclude him from being a good politician. And grammar? Not such a big deal, if you get the point. I like his Ideas and statements, and honestly, I'd rather have a 13 year old with good Ideas instead of a Trump orientated veteran. And just one more thing; It's not necessary to fully understand Politics or Civil Law, in order to lead a Minecraft server. Please think logical.

Everything written above only states my opinion, and is not meant to harm or offend anyone in any way.

Noob

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Ageists back off! You don't have to use good grammar to have good thinking. How would you know he hasn't taken law classes? There's actually quite a few debate classes IRL for middleschool thru highschool, and a few law classes.
I believe in young people. Because, me, myself, I am eleven, I am a moderator, and I am proud of it!

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator

Oh boy... To start, thanks for your opinion, but no thanks. When I say lawyer classes, I mean elective about law, and becoming a lawyer. I happen to be smart, deal with it. Next, I do understand international civil law and politics. I am big on it. It's my hobby to learn about this stuff. I am guessing you don't though, and your trying to boost yourself by criticizing others. I also used the right format. You just didn't seem to pick that up. Finally, I am sorry I made to grammar mistakes, but don't be an a**hole about. Ultimately, stop trying to put me down when you still have many internal problems too, please and thank you. Good day sir.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Hello Everyone, it's me!

Today I'd like to point out the key points of today's speech. Here are some main points that were brought up.
First, there was a lot of discussion on the jobs issue. Many believed that there are way to many doctors, and not nearly enough people occupying other jobs, leaving a small employment diversity. I agree with this and I will try my best to work with the DoE and vote on new jobs that could bring some excitement to the server. Also, I will try to make tests more realistic, as there are many complaints on that too. Overall I will try my best to fix the conflicts with jobs.
Another point that was brought up was if we should have a military. Many people also think there should me a military for the role-play part of the server. I, on the other hand, believe this would be a big waste of money. Having a military would be useless. The government would be paying a lot for things and people it doesn't need. If the server continues to grow in to a multi-nation server, we could discuss this again, but I strongly believe against a military for the near future.
Finally, we discussed intercity safety. I stated that I believed that construction zones should be blocked from entry because they are not safe. This would also include all noticeably dangerous places around the city. For all those who want to be dangerous, I all though there should be recreation centers around the city for fun things to do. One idea was to have a race track for Horses, and the upcoming cars and bikes.

In conclusion, these were the big topics about my speech for parliament. I am PureStupidity_, and I am a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.