Lawsuit: Adjourned puppy_lover153 vs. Darkiidreeam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
@Darkiidreeam is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Darkiidreeam, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Blitzblaze41 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The DoJ Minister, @bharatj, will be tasked with messaging the Defendant, @Darkiidreeam, regarding this court case.

Please remember to always be honest during court.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Thank you @Koalition for informing me of this.

Judge's Response:

Analysis:
The evidence shown above is clearly an example of a killing within the city limits, without the Plaintiff's consent.

Verdict:
For the reasons that I have stated above, I, Blitzblaze41, the reigning judge of this court case, find the Defendant, @Darkiidreeam, guilty of initiating unwanted pvp within the city limits.

I am ordering a fine of 75 Krunas to the Defendant's personal account. Since the Defendant has been permanently banned from BusinessCraft, The DoJ Minister, @bharatj, has until December 9th, 2018 to collect the fined amount from the account of the banned Defendant and ensure the Plaintiff is paid. The first offence punishment for initiating unwanted pvp is regularly 5 minutes of jail time and a fine of 20 Krunas to the killer. Although, since this player is permanently banned and is not able to serve the 5 minutes in jail, I have upped the fine to make up for it.

This court case is now Adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Blitzblaze41

Status
Not open for further replies.