Lawsuit: Adjourned puppy_lover153 vs. Darkiidreeam

Discussion in 'Courthouse' started by puppy_lover153, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppy_lover153

puppy_lover153 Citizen

puppy_lover153
    I was in the city and Darkiidreeam killed me. There were no cops online at the time. 2018-12-06_10.50.30.png

2. Blitzblaze41

Blitzblaze41 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Judge

Blitzblaze41
    @Darkiidreeam is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Darkiidreeam, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.
    Court Status: This court case is in session and presided by Judge Blitzblaze41

The DoJ Minister, @bharatj, will be tasked with messaging the Defendant, @Darkiidreeam, regarding this court case.

Please remember to always be honest during court.

3. Koalition

Koalition Prime Minister Staff Member Owner Prime Minister

Koalition
    Staff Notice: This player was permanently banned.

4. Blitzblaze41

Blitzblaze41 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Judge

Blitzblaze41
    Thank you @Koalition for informing me of this.

Judge's Response:

Analysis:
    The evidence shown above is clearly an example of a killing within the city limits, without the Plaintiff's consent.

Verdict:
    For the reasons that I have stated above, I, Blitzblaze41, the reigning judge of this court case, find the Defendant, @Darkiidreeam, guilty of initiating unwanted pvp within the city limits.

I am ordering a fine of 75 Krunas to the Defendant's personal account. Since the Defendant has been permanently banned from BusinessCraft, The DoJ Minister, @bharatj, has until December 9th, 2018 to collect the fined amount from the account of the banned Defendant and ensure the Plaintiff is paid. The first offence punishment for initiating unwanted pvp is regularly 5 minutes of jail time and a fine of 20 Krunas to the killer. Although, since this player is permanently banned and is not able to serve the 5 minutes in jail, I have upped the fine to make up for it.

This court case is now Adjourned.

Court Status: This court case is resolved and adjourned by Judge Blitzblaze41