Public Apology.

WaywardBall

Citizen
As some of you may know, this week's Public Inquiry didn't go into press on Sunday as it was supposed to. I personally can rattle off 100 different excuses in my real life as to why this didn't happen, but the fact remains that I made a promise to some of you and breaking that promise is unacceptable. For those that purchased the monthly subscription of the Public Inquiry, it was and is my responsibility to ensure that I delivered to all of you your copies of the 'Inquiry.

Integrity is everything. I believe that the buyer should have no confidence in a product that may or may not release when it is intended to. As such, I will be refunding all of the monthly subscribers to the Public Inquiry, and I will be temporarily suspending the monthly subscription option until I can prove to myself and to those who have invested in the 'Inquiry's success that this is a reliable and timely paper. The 'Inquiry will not stop producing its pages, monthly investors who have already paid will still receive their editions every Sunday.

I would like to publicly apologize to everyone, including those who had happy remarks about the Public Inquiry, those who purchased a monthly subscription, and to Koalition; who stuck his neck out by allowing the 'Inquiry to have a stall right at spawn and who I let down by not delivering last Sunday's edition. I have let all of you down, and it is imperative that I right this wrong. Hopefully, in these coming weeks, I can restore my own confidence, as well as the public's, the Public Inquiry, and that I can make it the editorial I imagined it to be.

WaywardBall,
CEO and EIC.