Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
- Username: Reppal
- Suggestion Title: Printing Press
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Too many professions who need books en masse, printing press would greatly help those who recreationally or professionally need to reproduce a book faster and for more copies.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): Will have to write it (but it is a simple interact -> affect function).
- Additional Information: N/A

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
Would the "Printing press" actually be-able to make the book (A book & Quill).

From what I understand, you put a signed book in the printing press, and it copies it (as you would do in your inventory, or a crafting table).

How would the resources go into the "printing press", would the "printing press" have it's own storage, or would we have to use hoppers, and chests?

How would you limit how many items it produces for example, I might want to store 100 books in the press, but only want to make 50 of one book, then 50 of another at a later time.

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
Would the "Printing press" actually be-able to make the book (A book & Quill).
No, it would make the finished version that is signed.
How would the resources go into the "printing press", would the "printing press" have it's own storage, or would we have to use hoppers, and chests?
It could take it from your inventory.
How would you limit how many items it produces for example, I might want to store 100 books in the press, but only want to make 50 of one book, then 50 of another at a later time.
This is a run-off of the previous thing and I don't think that's how it would be implemented if it is.

Taps230

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Tippychu
Tippychu
tier5
Thank you for your suggestion however we will not be implementing this at this time