In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 06/12/2023​

Poemhunter
Poemhunter, HunterHo LLP Managing Partner

v.

The Prime Minister of the Republic of Stratham

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant:
(Give a brief description of the situation and why you are here in court) It has become apparent that the Prime Minister has forgotten to follow a bill that previous Prime Ministers including her predecessor had followed. This simply is to announce in government announcements all nominations before submitting to Parliament.

II. Parties
1. The Prime Minister
2. Poemhunter, HunterHo LLP

III. Sequence of Events
1. On the 11/05/23 [UKDATEREFERENCE] The Prime Minister nominated her cabinet, without government announcement.
2. Members of the cabinet were passed and denied and so on
3. Only after nomination passed was an announcement made, however this does not follow the law of which nomination must follow.
4. Correct law can be found here; https://www.mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/ministerial-nomination-bill.6406/

This clearly indicates that the Prime Minister must inform the public of any and all nominations intending to be submitted to parliament.

IV. Claims for Relief
1. With the law provided above, This clearly indicates that the Prime Minister must inform the public of any and all nominations intending to be submitted to parliament. By not doing such the Prime Minister holds an illegal cabinet.

V. Damages
1. Since the correct procedure was not followed we seek it to be follow and that the Prime MInister re-nominate the cabinet while first making a gov announcement before submitting to parliament.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

Pic 1: First engagement of Nominations at 00:10
Pic 2: Nomination mentioned for the first time in gov announcements

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• Nominations first appearance .png
    Nominations first appearance .png
    558.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Passed Noms.png
    Passed Noms.png
    823.3 KB · Views: 13

ColonelKai

Supreme Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Colonel_Kai
Colonel_Kai
Lawyer
Writ of Summons

Good evening.

@Irongolem_lawyer is hereby summoned to the Court of the Stratham Republic, and must appear in the court in the following 48 hours starting at the time of this summon's sending. If the defendant fails to adhere to the conditions of the summons hereby set, the court will move forward with a default judgement.

The reason for the calling of the Attorney General rather than the Prime Minister is due to the limbo and non-clear state the cabinet seems to be in at the moment.

I also apologise for the late response, as I am in a hiatus. You may find more inforation regarding it on my profile.

ColonelKai

Supreme Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Colonel_Kai
Colonel_Kai
Lawyer
Dismissal of the Case

Good Evening.

Due to the ongoing staff intervention of the government, this case has been dismissed as of this 23rd of June, 2023.

I apologise for this distruption and wish you a nice day.

Best Regards,