poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice
- In-game name:Poemhunter

- Age (optional): 22

- Date joined server: 06/11/21

- Current playtime: 19days

- Why do you want to be a [Job]:
There comes a time in someones life when they need a new challenge, I have worked across many departments and I have been an Mp/DSOP and now currently serving as a judge, all have challenged me and I want to both keep getting that challenge and helping the community in the best way I can. The DOS has to be impartial and unbiased in its duty, something I know a lot about specially in regard to my current occupation. I want to join this department as I want to take the challenges we face and tackle them head on.

- What can you bring to the Department:

Integrity: being a member of the courts I aim unbiased in my decision making and must follow the point of law. I do take take a side or an opinion and if a potential bias can occur I will and have done recused myself. I feel like this quality can be also beneficial here as the department duty is to make sure correct regulations and administration is done.

communication: I am a extremely friendly person and work well with others, I also try to make sure I am accommodating in the discussion and I am a great listener.

Time and Time management: I have a busy schedule but I am alway on top of things, I make sure to deliver on time and work my bc life and irl life together well so I can be the best in both aspects of my life.

- What does your previous experience with cities (City Advisor only) / elections and politics (State Secretary only) include?:

Well I have been an Mp/DSOP on the server along with being a member on another serve as a political representative, I understand the running of the government and the process and have a fair understanding of the law and the system of government.

- Additional Information:

Thank you for the time for considering my application,

best regards

Poem.

Status
Not open for further replies.