Hiring PINCKO - Currently Hiring!!

PinkSpiral

ex Mod + DoE Minister
Donator
- PINCKO -

Pincko is a company founded by PinkSpiral. We are here to provide fun events on BC, more information about this will be released soon, so stay tuned! We have a HQ located in the wild, just off of the highway between Covington and Palm Bay.

We are currently looking to hire the following roles:
The Pincko brewers are a crucial part of our team, you will be given a workplace and resources and will be requested to make a variety of drinks. You will be paid for the drinks you make, as well as a set wage. Please PM me on discord @helena#8775 for more information!
The Pincko farmers are vital to our company, you will be asked to farm an area of land, and will be paid for the crops you farm, as well as having a set wage. Please PM me on discord @helena#8775 for more information!
Pincko are looking for outgoing and bubbly entertainers to join our team! You will be in charge of helping to entertain guests at our events and to make sure everyone has a great time! You will be paid per event you help with, as well as having a set wage. Please PM me on discord @helena#8775 for more information!