Petition to Change The Verdict of ClearlyKiko V. Government

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Hello citizens of our fine server. I am Cooleagles2005, Partner Attorney with Inperium & Partners, and today my client ClearlyKiko and I are here to speak to all of you. On legal accounts, yes this is not your average petition, and yes this itself will not change the verdict of ClearlyKiko V. Government. What it will do, it will bring forth your voices amongst Kiko’s and I. It will elevate a truth to the surface of lies and disrespect towards my client. It will announce to the world that good people do not deserve bad treatment. Good people are ones who do make mistakes, and once they do, they get back up and the fight not only harder but for the better.

They have made claims in the court case.They have said my client broke the rules by giving away free cures, that is a lie. He did not directly give away free cures, there is no hardcore non-debatable proof that shows he did. I urge you all to read the case and see that for yourselves. What my client did do, he gave away his own dollar to the citizens. If any of you were to go to spawn, you will see he is giving away nearly 18kr for 1 block of dirt. Some may think that is stupid, its a waste of money. Kiko simply gives his money to those who can not afford cures. Is it a good chance someone spams that chest and bankrupts him, yes. Yet, that chest is still there and I am sure. If any of us were to go to that chest right now, it would have 18kr waiting for us. He was not a doctor of breaking the rules, he was not a doctor of financial benefit, he was a doctor of the people. Yet, he will be fired.

They have said my client was disrespectful to fellow doctors, yet neglect their constant disrespect to my client. How can a group of people argue to disrespect, when they have done the very same? There is evidence of them, including the DoH minister, disrespecting him on the DoH Discord. People, you may have heard it a lot from this side of the argument, but this is not fair. My client is not a perfect person, my client has made mistakes. Finally, we see he is living up to them, moving on, growing not just as a citizen but as a human being. Only for him to be torn back down. For what?

• Breaking the rules? He didn’t break the rules. He made a sacrifice to the people

• Being disrespectful? How is what I show you not disrespect? Why is the disrespect towards my client ignored and neglected? Why is it not relevant? All great questions, yet never answered. They will argue this because it is constant disrespect from my client, go look back the past few months. See if it's the same.

• Or is it because of his single comment towards the DoH. Let me remind you this case started off with one single comment. My client has made mistakes, and he is sorry for them. However, this all happened because of one comment. A joking comment specifically. I may go on a limb saying this but a comment, I bet at least half of us all would take a chuckle at.
Here is my proposition. If you have made it this far in this petition I thank you, I truly do for reading this. I urge you to sign it, for with this, we can go to the courtroom not just with evidence but with the people. We can argue all day, but they will keep my client far from what is fair, simply because of his past mistakes. Is this not a game that compares to real life. Is this not the time for us to make mistakes, for us to learn and grow from them. Is this not the time to have terrible finances. Is this not the time to break the law either on purpose or accident. Is this not the time for us to learn, learn to be better people. My client has done that, and still is. This is merely not about some job. This is about what is right, this is about second chances, this is about respect. If you disagree I am willing along with my client willing to speak with you. Hear your opinion, hoping you will further hear ours. I thank you all once more for your time, I hope you truly consider our petition, and I hope justice comes as needed. (An additional note, the images from the DoH Discord show numerous names of people. I ask that no hate be sent to these people for their comments. We are all people, in the end of this)

To sign simply reply with, "I, (your username), agree with this petition."

Thank you,

-Cooleagles2005 & ClearlyKiko

Attachments

• Screenshot (107).png
    Screenshot (107).png
    626.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DoH 1 (2).png
    DoH 1 (2).png
    151.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DoH 2 (2).png
    DoH 2 (2).png
    65 KB · Views: 15
  • DoH 3 (2).png
    DoH 3 (2).png
    77.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DoH 4 (2).png
    DoH 4 (2).png
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DoH 5 (2).png
    DoH 5 (2).png
    65.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DoH 6 (2).png
    DoH 6 (2).png
    70.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
I’m not caught up on all that happened with the DoH and Kiko. But to those who do and are considering signing or not signing this petition, I would like to say this.

Kiko was not the best player. He made a few mistakes, but don’t we all. Heck, I even sued him once. Despite all that, he still finds way to give back to the people. I find it amazing that he got back up and now all my experiences with him are amazing. He’s one of my best tour guides and he legit did 19 tours last week alone. Now that may not seem much to the outsider, but us at DoPA know the effort and time it takes to do a tour. He has dedicated a lot of time to being a tour guide and I really do believe he’s changed. He’s responsible in the DoPA discord, stopping fights before they happen, steering conversations away from weird topics, and he helps the STGs a lot. I gave him another chance and definitely didn’t regret it. I hope y’all do the same.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
i agree with shadow, he’s one of the best tgs we’ve had in a while and seems to put a lot of effort into it, and gets along well with the other tgs

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
I'll give my reasonable opinion about this situation. Yes, we can all agree kikos start within this community was a bit rocky. I think kiko becoming a tour guide was his best decision he made also knowing he's tour guide of the month so clearly, he's doing things correctly. Regarding his doctor position though here's what I'll say. Do I think clearlykiko being fired was justified? Yes because of one simple policy that falls under the DoH "A Doctor is susceptible to punishment, even if a Doctor's actions weren't explicitly listed as going against any policies in this thread." There is a list of policies that doctors must follow. The most important policy is "no pay, no cure" clear and simple. Now, do we know for sure clearlykiko was paying for his patients? No, and finding evidence would be difficult for that. I personally have heard him say in global chat, no I don't have screenshots my word will have to be taken here. I've heard him say I give people free cures and he defended his statement by saying he pays for them. That being said if he's paying for them, whos the money going to? The DoH Minister? Government balance? we don't know.

Another topic id like to point out is the disrespectful comments made towards him in a government department. As we can see players making rude comments about his build especially the DoH minister. This is why I wish SoP had perms to departments but that's another time for an argument. I do agree it is completely wrong for people to disrespecting him, I wish I knew sooner or I wish I was in this department when this was happening because i would've put an end to it immediately. For the record, no I am not against kiko at all. I personally have donated about 2,500kr-5,000kr for his village and other acts of kindness.

My final say is, I support kiko in improving his reputation and becoming a great tour guide keep up the great work. But I myself know the doctor's policies and hearing actions he's done as a doctor that goes against department policies. Mistakes are learning curves, so if kiko wants to become a doctor again when exams open up he has the right to do so and if anyone is going to stop him please let me know immediately.

Last edited:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Breaking the rules? He didn’t break the rules.
Reading through the case, it looks like he did break the rules lol. Is it grounds for permanent firing? Idk.

Also you contradict yourself a lot in this saying he did nothing wrong but also that he made a mistake. Insinuating that he did in fact mess up. Either way, it does sound like he made a mistake and broke the DoH rules and I will not be signing this petition because I agree with the Judge, however, I feel like just owning up to the mistake would probably get his job back. You preach that now is the time to make mistakes and grow from them, so you clearly believe your client did something wrong. It doesn't sound like a bad thing either that they did, clearly had good intentions, so yea lol, just a recognition of the mistake and promising not to do it again maybe?

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Reading through the case, it looks like he did break the rules lol. Is it grounds for permanent firing? Idk.

Also you contradict yourself a lot in this saying he did nothing wrong but also that he made a mistake. Insinuating that he did in fact mess up. Either way, it does sound like he made a mistake and broke the DoH rules and I will not be signing this petition because I agree with the Judge, however, I feel like just owning up to the mistake would probably get his job back. You preach that now is the time to make mistakes and grow from them, so you clearly believe your client did something wrong. It doesn't sound like a bad thing either that they did, clearly had good intentions, so yea lol, just a recognition of the mistake and promising not to do it again maybe?

Hello and thank you for your response, it is well appreciated. I know you say you wont be signing this petition but I ask you listen to my voice, annoying as it is, once more before you make a final choice. If you don't know Rex well he has made a lot of mistakes in his past, his comment being one of the many. Those are not up for the debate today, we know where they are. However, their claims that he gave away free cures or broke the rules by handing out cures left and right, is simply not true. He gave the people money either by buying dirt from them or by directly giving them the money, where they then used that to buy cures. A lot of the evidence presented in the case has been misinterpreted, and I have my client releasing a statement explaining so. So to clarify, he made mistakes in his past, one of them being his comment towards the DoH. I believe he has done wrong back then. However when they claim that he broke the rules and gave away cures for free, it is a lie. Of course whether you believe that or not is debatable. If you still choose not to sign I understand, but I hope there has been a little clarity. If not I can go further into it with you in Dms.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
I’m not caught up on all that happened with the DoH and Kiko. But to those who do and are considering signing or not signing this petition, I would like to say this.

Kiko was not the best player. He made a few mistakes, but don’t we all. Heck, I even sued him once. Despite all that, he still finds way to give back to the people. I find it amazing that he got back up and now all my experiences with him are amazing. He’s one of my best tour guides and he legit did 19 tours last week alone. Now that may not seem much to the outsider, but us at DoPA know the effort and time it takes to do a tour. He has dedicated a lot of time to being a tour guide and I really do believe he’s changed. He’s responsible in the DoPA discord, stopping fights before they happen, steering conversations away from weird topics, and he helps the STGs a lot. I gave him another chance and definitely didn’t regret it. I hope y’all do the same.
i agree with shadow, he’s one of the best tgs we’ve had in a while and seems to put a lot of effort into it, and gets along well with the other tgs

Thank you both for your tremendous support and not giving up on my client. If you would like to sign the petition please do so, but your words have been well beyond helpful enough.

I'll give my reasonable opinion about this situation. Yes, we can all agree kikos start within this community was a bit rocky. I think kiko becoming a tour guide was his best decision he made also knowing he's tour guide of the month so clearly, he's doing things correctly. Regarding his doctor position though here's what I'll say. Do I think clearlykiko being fired was justified? Yes because of one simple policy that falls under the DoH "A Doctor is susceptible to punishment, even if a Doctor's actions weren't explicitly listed as going against any policies in this thread." There is a list of policies that doctors must follow. The most important policy is "no pay, no cure" clear and simple. Now, do we know for sure clearlykiko was paying for his patients? No, and finding evidence would be difficult for that. I personally have heard him say in global chat, no I don't have screenshots my word will have to be taken here. I've heard him say I give people free cures and he defended his statement by saying he pays for them. That being said if he's paying for them, whos the money going to? The DoH Minister? Government balance? we don't know.

Another topic id like to point out is the disrespectful comments made towards him in a government department. As we can see players making rude comments about his build especially the DoH minister. This is why I wish SoP had perms to departments but that's another time for an argument. I do agree it is completely wrong for people to disrespecting him, I wish I knew sooner or I wish I was in this department when this was happening because i would've put an end to it immediately. For the record, no I am not against kiko at all. I personally have donated about 2,500kr-5,000kr for his village and other acts of kindness.

My final say is, I support kiko in improving his reputation and becoming a great tour guide keep up the great work. But I myself know the doctor's policies and hearing actions he's done as a doctor that goes against department policies. Mistakes are learning curves, so if kiko wants to become a doctor again when exams open up he has the right to do so and if anyone is going to stop him please let me know immediately.

Thank you for your response, and your own opinion on the situation. This is what this whole thing is about, introducing the public so clarity and a mutual understanding can come about. This will all be more clarified when Kiko's statement is released but, understand he spoke incorrect when he said he was giving out free cures. He has admitted that numerous times to me, he will admit it in his statement too. He meant that he would give money to the people, I know, that at this point I am repeating myself. I know it is hard to believe just my word or his when he does speak out. A lot of that is the great factor of a civil case, who do we believe more with the evidence. Additionally our evidence is not strong, which is why we are here so our voice is projected greater. I thank you once again for your response, all your support towards Kiko, and I hope this introduces clarity. I dont know, but hopefully.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
The only grievance I have with this petition is that you insist he didn't break any rules, when there's direct evidence that he did.
Citing this: https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/attachments/screenshot_2021-01-02_at_22-50-21-png.10069/

However I do believe that this is a moral issue. He isn't selling the cures privately, he's literally giving them away. It's not harming the DoH, as the materials are still purchased from the hospital supply store. On a moral level what Kiko did was completely acceptable, and I think an exception should have been made (ex. a warning). Because of that I sign this petition.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Hello All! I would firstly like to thank everyone who took the time to read this petition, to consider it, add your own opinion to it, debate it, etc. I do bring good news, perhaps to those more in favor of this, yet overall good news. The DoH has decided to life ClearyKiko's ban, meaning he can apply once more to work there when the time comes. With this, the necessity of the petition or any further legal actions is no longer required for my client got their justice and is satisfied. I thank you all once more, and this petition is closed. (I think that is how it works lol) Have a good day everyone!