pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
Hi, I'm pet_blobfish. Some of you might know me, but most of you wont.....
I am trying to run for MP in march 2021 because I feel that i could, but probably wont be able to help improve the server for new players. I am 14, and have had no other experience with the severs political side, but i feel it would be an interesting job to take on. I don't have much i would like to say, but my main point is about the wilderness. When a new player joins, they are told to either rent an apartment, or set up a wilderness base, but for most people, the price of reasoning their home is too much, and because they are close, many people head there, and then start to take the stuff from the un-regioned areas, I myself have had this problem with a beacon, i spent the most of my money on the beacon, and then couldn't region it. But when I came to regioning them, they were gone, but staff said they couldn't give me them back because they weren't regioned.

I would propose to create a bill that would protect new players builds for a certain amount of time so the player can get set up and region them. Also, with unofficial cities, I would propose to bring them back, to help expand the size of BC

So vote for me, pet_blobfish, and i will do my best to make these thing reality.

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Do Unofficial Cities not exist? Are you meaning to make them all official? How would you propose to do this?

Also, how would you go about judging a new player and how long would the protection last? Would it lead to cheaper claim prices for those with less pt? And wouldn't it be around the same protection if they just rent an area to place their valuables until they can afford to claim either a house or land in the wilderness?

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Turning unofficial cities into official ones is cabinet territory. Also, last term someone was campaigning on the grounds of cheaper/free land in the wilderness and it did not go well with the public. Do you have any ideas on how you could do this to make all groups happy?

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
I only have one suggestion for your election: Be more confident! you have a lot to offer our server and if you own up to all the amazing thing you can do and the great ideas you have, you will be taken more seriously. Good luck!

pet_smellyfish

Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
Do Unofficial Cities not exist? Are you meaning to make them all official? How would you propose to do this?

Also, how would you go about judging a new player and how long would the protection last? Would it lead to cheaper claim prices for those with less pt? And wouldn't it be around the same protection if they just rent an area to place their valuables until they can afford to claim either a house or land in the wilderness?
i would propose not to make them all official, but maybe help them on their way to become official one day, and also the fact that on the discord, they aren't accepting any unofficial cities dicords, which i would hope to change

pet_smellyfish

Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
Turning unofficial cities into official ones is cabinet territory. Also, last term someone was campaigning on the grounds of cheaper/free land in the wilderness and it did not go well with the public. Do you have any ideas on how you could do this to make all groups happy?
The point of having wild claim prices is to encourage players to live in the city and contribute to the economy
I understand these points, but one of the main things said by new players, is how do i claim my wilderness home, because people have stolen from them, but in many cases, they don't have enough money, so i would have a scheme where the government owns it, and you can still use it, until you can by it from them.

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
i would propose not to make them all official, but maybe help them on their way to become official one day, and also the fact that on the discord, they aren't accepting any unofficial cities dicords, which i would hope to change

Approving discord’s is staff related, plus unofficial cities shouldn’t be getting government support, it kinda would just make them official at that point.

pet_smellyfish

Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
Approving discord’s is staff related, plus unofficial cities shouldn’t be getting government support, it kinda would just make them official at that point.
this might sound like im contradicting myself, but it more government grants for mob control and transport networks

pet_smellyfish

Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
I’m confused, could you elaborate more on what this means?
basically, official cities have bus networks and in most cases, no free roaming hostile mobs. I would like to expand these privileges to the unofficial cities.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
basically, official cities have bus networks and in most cases, no free roaming hostile mobs. I would like to expand these privileges to the unofficial cities.
That would basically just make them official, and right now we don't have a need for that. Cities are already kind of dead, there's no benefit in bringing more official cities. Right now we need to focus on getting people into the cities we already have, and adding more will just hinder that.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

I am biased but I believe if that an unofficial city needs help from the government they shouldn’t exist. And what zzz said is true, giving unofficial cities buses would make them official.