PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- In-game name: PeachLemonYT
- Age (optional): 12?
- Date joined server: December 28 2020, also know as the old days.
- Current playtime: 16 days
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I have seen different cities expand and grow throughout my time on BC. I love going to all the different cities and feeling them. For example, Palm Bay gives a modern yet special feel, and Lexford has a wilderness lodge or small town in the mountains feel. (it is a small town in the mountains. :P) Each different city is special in it's own way. If I was to become a city advisor I would help the mayors as much as I could with communication with other cities, making sure people are following guidelines and rules, and frequently checking on laws.
- What can you bring to the Department: I am happy to volunteer my time on BC to being a good City Advisor. The job is a tough one for me but I will try my very best to deliver to the department.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I have worked on multiple cities events and planning. For example I assisted Vroomba in building the extensions south in Palm Bay. I helped make roads and landscape. I also assisted in making the BC parkour league course in Troutman. I always participate in events in other cities. I am a resident of Blackwater also. I know some towns and cities like the back of my hand. That includes, Troutman, Palm Bay, Ocean City and Capital City too. I know the importance of finishing other cities so that most of the people that come on the server don't have to stay in Capital City.
- Additional Information: Thank you for considering my application! If you want to ask me any questions or anything PM me at "Peachlemon #9559"

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
gl peachy c:

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We do not believe you are ready for this position