Accepted PeachLemon_'s Application For State Secretary!

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- In-game name: PeachLemon_
- Age (optional): No ty
- Date joined server: December 28th 2020 (my jd has been reset a few times)
- Current playtime: 41 days and 21 hours
- Why do you want to be a [Job]: State Secretary
- What can you bring to the Department: I have worked in every department except for this one, and I work well with people. I have experience with making google forms for census etc. For the most part I am a fast learner and can do my duties well. I would be absolutely exuberant to be accepted into this position, and I would try my absolute very best to accomplish tasks.
- What does your previous experience with cities (City Advisor only) / elections and politics (State Secretary only) include?: As I said before, I enjoy making polls and analyzing data. I worked as a Member of Parliament for a small amount of time, but I am very passionate about the government of BC. I am not the most active player, but when I'm online I try and accomplish as much as I can. This probably doesnt matter but I can also make good polls and stuff like that. :)
- Additional Information: Tysm for considering my application ! !
(I quit DoPA and MP for this job ;-;)
Discord: PeachLemon #9559

Last edited:

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
good luck peachy!!

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, PeachLemon_! Your application for State Secretary has been accepted.

Gabi

Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
booo :(

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2

Accepted

Congratulations, PeachLemon_! Your application for State Secretary has been accepted.

<3