Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- In-game name: PeachLemon_
- Age (optional): 14 maybe
- Date joined server: December 28th 2020
- Current playtime: 12 weeks
- Why do you want to be a [Job]: I want to be a State Inspector so I can restart my enjoyment of the server. After a slightly long period of time, not finding much interest in BC, I am ready to come back and help out. I'd love to be a State Inspector to continue to uphold the quality of the cities and towns in Stratham, keeping our great republic thriving, and to assure Stratham is a good place to seek residence.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring a good work ethic, and a friendly vibe to the department. I want to do my part in working for our government and making sure that the standards of the republic are met.
- What does your previous experience include?: I was a state secretary, along with like almost every other government job, I have also held position in Covington Council, still do to this day actually, and I also held position in Lexford Council for a while. I think that towns and cities are important, allowing for more extensive living conditions for the people of Stratham. Making sure they don't only live in Capital City, even for how amazing it is.
- Additional Information: If you have any questions let me know, Delsworth is cool, and thank you for considering my application. :)

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for State Inspector has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

withdrawn/too inactive atm]