Parliament Suggestion Party Requirements Overhaul

ColonelKai

Supreme Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Colonel_Kai
Colonel_Kai
Lawyer
Username: Colonel_Kai (Colonel Kai#0001)

I feel like the "5 founding members" requirements for parties is flawed and to me, it feels like with the amount of active political players, 5 is way too excessive.

Reasons as to why;
- Likely forces people of differing ideas to be merged into a single political party as 5 founding members is a high goal to hit.
- Will likely lead to an overwhelming majority of party members to be "token members", as in those who are not involved much in the workings of the party, but are roped in due to their affiliations with the chairman or other reasons, simply to reach the 5 founding members goal.
- Will lead to parties smaller than 5 people with actually dedicated members be unofficial, which usually is a huge debuff both in terms of credibility and motivation.

Possible Solutions;
- (Personally preferred) Lower the requirement of founding members to 2 or 3, while adding a requirement for 2 or 3 more endorsements - not proper members of the party, but those (perhaps with a PT requiement) who support the creation of the party giving it credibility and standing.
- Create alternative ways to autheticate the party's credibility and standing- such as a party manifesto, additional endorsements or supporters, widespread consensus or petition.
- Simply lower the amount of founding members.
- Mix and match above.

Bias Notice: This post does, at the end of the day, have some bias, as I would like to open a political party at some point of my life in BusinessCraft but the limited number of politicians/lawmakers in addition to the fact that almost all of the politicians are old time players and almost never new, therefore not wanting to join the ranks of a new player or something new makes gathering 5 full-time members a huge, daunting task.