Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
PNLnYH5 (1).png

This is the election for the 31st Session of Parliament

(I) No one may serve as a sitting Member of Parliament unless they meet the following requirements:
(A) Having joined the server at least four weeks prior to the start of the election.
(B) At least twelve hours of playtime in the past 30 days prior to the start of the election.
(C) Participating on forums, and on Discord.

(III) The election of Members of Parliament shall:
(A) Take place every two months beginning on the fourth day of the month and ending on the eighth day of the month.
(B) The period for declaring candidacy shall be held on the fourth and fifth days of the month and shall last forty-eight (48) hours.
(C) The voting period shall be held on the sixth and seventh days of the month and shall last forty-eight (48) hours.
(D) In the election, voters shall cast up to four(4) votes and the seven (7) candidates with the most votes, at the end of voting, shall be elected to the Parliament of Stratham.
(E) The election results must be announced no later than the end of the eighth day of the month.
If there is a tie between two or more candidates for the seventh seat, a second election will be held to determine which of the two or more candidates will be elected to the seventh seat, lasting 24 hours
Elected Members of Parliament must be sworn in by the tenth of the month, alongside the new executive government.
To declare your Candidacy;
I {said person}, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as/with {independent/Party].

Election process
March 16th: Ballot Declaration opens
March 17th: Ballot Declaration close and Voting Opens
March 18th: Voting closes and Candidates will be declared shortly after

Good Luck!

Attachments

• PNLnYH5 (1).png
    PNLnYH5 (1).png
    449.5 KB · Views: 3

FreddBear

Citizen
Banned
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Donator
FreddBear
FreddBear
CommunityCoordinator
I FreddBear, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham with the Committee of Union & Reform.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
I, Teddytaps230, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as a member of the Comittee of Union and Reform

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
I, MegaMinerM, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as a member of the Committee of Union & Reform.

Queenichu

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Queenichu
Queenichu
Justice Minister
I, Queenichu, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as a member of the Comittee of Union and Reform

Evachu

Staff member
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
SocialAdvisor
Can I still do it?

Evachu

Staff member
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
SocialAdvisor
I, EyFan4Eva, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as a member of the Comittee of Union and Reform