Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Constructor
Right,

Hello everyone, declaration are now open for 48hrs starting from 19:00hrs UK time and will close Friday 6th 19:00hrs UK time to which then will follow another 48hrs of voting concluding with the results of the election on the 8th.

I) The Legislative Branch is composed of the Parliament which all legislative power is vested in.
(A) Parliament consists of 7 elected members referred to as Members of Parliament (commonly abbreviated as MPs).
(B) Members of Parliament are elected to serve for 2 months. Members of Parliament are collectively tasked with representing the people's will

Subsection 2 | Election and Replacement of Members of Parliament​

(I) No one may serve as a sitting Member of Parliament unless they meet the following requirements:
(A) Having joined the server at least four weeks prior to the start of the election.
(B) At least twelve hours of playtime in the past 30 days prior to the start of the election.
(C) Participating on forums, and on Discord.

(II) No person shall serve as a sitting Member of Parliament while also serving as a Minister, Judge, Prime Minister, or Deputy Prime Minister. If an MP holds one of these offices, they must either vacate the office prior to being sworn in as an MP, or face removal from Parliament by the Department of State.

(III) The election of Members of Parliament shall:

(A) Take place every two months beginning on the fourth day of the month and ending on the eighth day of the month.
(B) The period for declaring candidacy shall be held on the fourth and fifth days of the month and shall last forty-eight (48) hours.
(C) The voting period shall be held on the sixth and seventh days of the month and shall lastforty-eight (48) hours.
(D) In the election, voters shall cast up to four(4) votes and the seven (7) candidates with the most votes, at the end of voting, shall be elected to the Parliament of Stratham.
(E) The election results must be announced no later than the end of the eighth day of the month.
  1. If there is a tie between two or more candidates for the seventh seat, a second election will be held to determine which of the two or more candidates will be elected to the seventh seat, lasting 24 hours
  2. Elected Members of Parliament must be sworn in by the tenth of the month, alongside the new executive government.

Declaration post should follow this format:

I, [insert name] am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as a [insert:Independent/name of party]

Note: if the party isn't officially registered via the DoS then it is not a valid party.

Delsworth

Citizen
Donator
Delsworth
Delsworth
Tier3
I, Delsworth am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an Independent.

Delsworth
------------

Property Inspector
Analyst
Member of Parliament
CEO of Aspire Co.

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
I, flyingzebra7 am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as a Independent.

kor4say

kor4say02
kor4say02
PropertyInspector
I, kor4say02 am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an Independent.

kor4say02
-------------

-Former Gunsmith
-Former Lumberjack
-Former Engineer
-Former Chef
- Currently Pharmacist

OFF_men

Citizen
OFF_men
OFF_men
I, OFF_men am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an independent MP.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
I, MegaMinerM, am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an Independent.

Jeely1234295

Citizen
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
Lawyer
I, Jeely1234295 am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an independent mp

pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
I _pet_blobfish_, am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an Independent MP.

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
I Reppal, am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an Independent.

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
Still open? I, PeachLemon_ declare my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament for the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
I’m redacting this

Last edited:

darkkgrey

darkkgrey
darkkgrey
EventPlanner
I, Darkkgrey, am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an Independent.

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
I, arwwy, am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an Independant.

P. Hunter

Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Constructor
I, Poemhunter am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an independent MP.

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
I Kikochu am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as a Independent MP

Status
Not open for further replies.