Citizen
Donator
Hello Parliament!

- Title:
Parliament Change

- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation):
Edit

- Elaboration & Reasoning:
I have realized in my short time in parliament that there is something missing. Now before I start I want to mention that there are a few people that encouraged me to post this, and this was my original idea. Anyways, I would propose there being a change in the way parliament works. As of the writing of this motion parliament currently votes on creating, editing, or removing laws. Although this is a huge part of improving the server, it's not all. I believe that parliament members should be able to make motions regarding other things more frequently. We will limit the potential BusinessCraft has if we limit ourselves in this way. Although I DO believe there should still be some restrictions as to what the members of parliament can propose.

- What would benefit from this:
This would improve BusinessCrafts creativity and improve it beyond what we ever could have imagined. This will open up so many possibilities for the future of BusinessCraft. I personally have not had a boring experience with BusinessCraft, but I know many that, indeed, have. This new idea I have could help improve that drastically. Improvements lead to more players, more players leads to more fun, more fun leads to a much better server.

- Other Information:
Please let me know if you have ANY suggestions or comments or questions. Thank you all and hope you all have a good day!​

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I believe that parliament members should be able to make motions regarding other things more frequently.

That's the only thing I could find that you could possibly be proposing. With that being said, there is no restriction on how many motions can be made or the frequency of those motions. Also, parliament can only create, edit, and remove laws because that's exactly their job. Parliament members, in real life, don't serve any other purpose.

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Please lock this topic or change the title or something as koal has already created exactly what i was trying to make here

Status
Not open for further replies.